Get snappy with eurochange and our Multi-Currency Cash Passport for the chance to win £100 in a currency of your choice. Multi-Currency Cash Passport allows you to store up to 10 currencies on one card - simply tweet or Instagram your best landscape style holiday photo from any country that uses these 10 currencies: Euro, US Dollar, Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, New Zealand Dollar, Turkish Lira, South African Rand, UAE Dirhams, Swiss Franc and GBP.
Be as arty as you like; the prettier your picture, the better your chances of winning. Selfies or portrait shots will not be counted. To enter follow @eurochangeFX and post your image with the hashtag #eurochangeGetSnappy on either Twitter or Instagram.
Entry deadline is 27th August; winner will be announced on 30th August.
Terms & Conditions
- Entry into the competition is by following @eurochangeFX on Twitter or Instagram and posting your photo with the hashtag #eurochangeGetSnappy.
- One entry per person, per social media channel.
- This competition is open to all UK entrants over 18 years of age only. Proof of ID will be required to successfully claim the prize.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary in order to enter this competition.
- Images entered MUST belong to the entrant only and be of a country that uses one of the 10 Multi-Currency Cash Passport currencies.
- Selfies or portrait shots will not be counted.
- Fraudulent entries will be discounted and the entrant excluded from future competitions.
- Employees of NoteMachine & eurochange and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- Entry deadline is 27th August and the winner will be announced on 30th August.
- Winner will be based on the photo that the eurochange Marketing Department deem to be the best.
- The prize is £100 in a currency of your choice, loaded onto a Multi-Currency Cash Passport.
- No cash alternative is available and the prize is non-transferable.
- By submitting your photo you give eurochange permission to use your photo on our website, blog and social media channels.
- Entrants retain the copyright to their photographs.
- The top three entries will be included in a blog post on the eurochange website, along with a brief interview with the winning photographer.
- Images containing obscenity, nudity, illegal or indecent acts will be excluded.
- The chosen winner must respond to us within 21 days otherwise we will be forced to select a new winner.
- eurochange accepts no responsibility for entries which are not received, whatever the reason. Please be aware we cannot be held responsible if Twitter or Facebook blocks or hides your entry from us for any reason in accordance with Facebook's, Instagram’s and Twitter's terms & conditions and usage policy.
- eurochange reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice.
- When taking photographs, please ensure you are safe, and do not take unnecessary risks or infringe upon any laws. Be sure and ask permission if taking photographs on or of private land, buildings, property.
- Shots with people in in the foreground will not be accepted, and if your image identifies someone, you must have their consent or that of the parent/guardian if the person is under the age of 16 years.