This autumn we are giving you the chance to double your money when you sell us your leftover currency. Simply change back any leftover currency, including €1 and €2 euro coins, at any of our branches and you will be eligible to enter the prize draw where you can win back the amount you sold back, up to £250. So clear out your travel wallet - the more you sell back the more you can win!
To enter you must complete a sell back with eurochange between Sunday 3rd September and Saturday 4th November, and enter via the link on your email receipt or by completing your details on the Entry Form tab above.
Every 3 weeks 3 winners will win back up to £250, chosen at random and announced by 10am on Monday morning on our website and via social media. In total there are 9 prizes and the competition closes on the 4th November at 23:59 hrs. Good luck!
Sell Travel Money
Terms & Conditions
- From 3rd September, every 3 weeks 3 customers will win back the amount they sold back at a eurochange branch, up to £250.
- There will be 9 winners in total and only 1 entry per person per transaction will be accepted throughout the competition.
- To enter you must complete a sell back with eurochange between Sunday 3rd September and Saturday 4th November.
- The promotion starts on Sunday 3rd September and the closing date is Saturday 4th November. Entries after this date will not be counted. The closing day and time for new entries every 3 weeks will be Saturday 23:59.
- To enter the competition, either use the link on your email receipt or use the entry form on the competition page on our website.
- When using the entry form on the website, all fields must be completed. Your order number for the qualifying transaction can be found towards the top of the receipt issued with your transaction in branch.
- The competition is open to UK entrants over 18 years of age only.
- Every 3 weeks 3 winners will win back up to £250, chosen at random and announced by 10am on Monday morning on our website and via social media.
- Winners will be notified using the contact details provided, taken at the time of the order, registration in branch or when completing the online entry form. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure these details are correct.
- Winners will have 4 weeks from the date of the winner being announced in which to claim their prize.
- Prizes must be collected from a eurochange branch.
- The winner must provide a copy of the transaction receipt. This can be an email or branch receipt and ID as proof of age (entrants must be over the age of 18). Passport, Photo card driving licence or National ID card are acceptable proofs of ID.
- The Prize will be paid in GBP Sterling or a currency of the customer's choice in notes or loaded onto a Multi-Currency Cash Passport, and the prize is non-transferable.
- By entering the competition you are consenting to eurochange publishing your name and amount won via the eurochange website and on social media. You are also agreeing that eurochange may contact you for marketing purposes. We will not share or pass your details to anyone else.
- Employees of NoteMachine, eurochange and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- eurochange reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
If you have any questions about this competition please contact us.
Thanks for entering! Winners will be announced on the 'Winners' tab above and on social media by 10am on Monday morning each week.
The closing date and time for new entries every 3 weeks will be Saturday 23:59 and the closing date for the final prize draw is Saturday 4th November 2017. Entries after this date will not be counted.
Our previous promotion, 10 weeks of summer has now ended. Thanks to all of those that entered, see below for the lucky winners: