Leftover Holiday Money
Wondering what to do with your leftover holiday money? Simply sell us your currency for a chance to win your next holiday. You can sell back any leftover currency, including €1 and €2 euro coins, at any of our branches and you will be eligible to enter the prize draw. To enter complete a sell back transaction with eurochange before Saturday 10th November 2018. Complete the details on the reverse of the voucher and input the following: Name, Email and Full Address, and hand the voucher to any of our sales advisors.
There will be three lucky winners and each winner will win £500 in Love2Travel Vouchers for themselves. The winners will be chosen at random, notified and contacted via the details supplied on the reverse of the voucher and announced on social media. The competition closes on the 10th November at 23:59 hrs. Good luck!
Sell Travel Money
Terms & Conditions
- The Leftover Holiday Money prize draw is open to UK entrants over 18 years of age only.
- Employees of NM Group, eurochange and associated companies and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The Leftover Holiday Money prize draw will run for 8 weeks from 16th September 2018 until 10th November 2018.
- Every customer who completes a sell back during this period will have the chance to enter the prize draw.
- How To Enter:
- To be eligible to enter you must complete a currency sell back in a eurochange branch between Sunday 16th September 2018 and Saturday 10th November 2018.
- All entries must be received on or before the closing date of Saturday 10th November 2018.
- To enter the prize draw you must complete the details on the reverse of the voucher and input the following details: Name, Email and Full Address and hand the voucher to any of our sales advisors.
- These details must be clearly readable and all fields must be completed in order for the entry to be valid.
- There is no entry fee and only a currency sell back is necessary.
- There is no minimum sell back amount and you can change back any leftover currency, including €1 or €2 euro coins.
- If you do not wish to receive marketing communication, do not tick the boxes on the reverse of the voucher.
- NM Group, eurochange and associated companies accept no responsibility for entries which are not received, lost or delayed whatever the reason.
- Prize Draw Process:
- The winners will be chosen at random, notified and contacted via the details supplied on the reverse of the voucher and announced on social media on the below dates:
- The chosen winner must respond within 21 days (9th December 2018). If the winners fail to respond within 21 days we will select a new winner.
- Prize Draw Fund:
- There will be three lucky winners and each winner will win £500 in Love2Travel Vouchers.
- The prize must be collected from a eurochange branch and the winners will be asked to participate in marketing activity via web and social media, this will include a photograph being taken when collecting the prize.
- We will require a proof of ID for the winner to successfully claim the prize as proof of age.
- The prize is not transferable to another person, the prize is not exchangeable for another prize and there is no cash alternative to the stated prize.
- If the advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- If the winner fails to collect the prize within 6 weeks from the date of the winner being announced (30th December 2018) and contacted we will select a new winner.
- Data relating to the prize draw and entrants will be retained by NM Group, eurochange and associated companies for three months after the final prize draw closing date to operate the Prize Draw in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries.
- NM Group, eurochange and associated companies will never sell or pass your details to any third party.
- NM Group, eurochange and associated companies are not responsible for inaccurate giveaway and prize details supplied to any entrant by any third part connected with this prize draw. E.G. Social Media.
- NM Group, eurochange and associated companies reserve the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice.
- This Prize Draw is in not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any third party. You are providing your information to NM Group, eurochange and associated companies and not to any other party.
- NM Group, eurochange and associated companies accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Prize Draw or as a result of accepting the prize.
- The Prize Draw Terms and Conditions are governed by English law.
- Promoter: NoteMachine Group Russell House, Elvicta Business Park, Crickhowell, Powys, NP8 1DF
If you have any questions about this competition please contact us.