Cash Centre Cashier
We are currently seeking a Cashier to work in our busy Cash Centre located in Stevenage.
The Cash Centre Cashier is responsible for all day-to-day cashiering activities associated with the support of both corporate and retail foreign exchange cash centre operations.
Working Monday to Friday, with a team of people, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely reconciliation of cash, working to achieve tight daily deadlines.
- Making up individual customer orders ensuring that all currency supplied meets the specified value, quality and denominational requirements.
- Ensuring all operating and security procedures are constantly adhered to.
- On a daily basis ensure that the Cash Centre meets its goals and objectives, ensuring you follow all policies and procedures and are providing services effectively and efficiently.
- Demonstrating attention to detail
- Ensuring all necessary administration is completed accurately.
- Identifying any discrepancies in currency that is received, and escalating this appropriately.
- As requested spend time in branches to help gain an understanding of the branch cashiering process and its impact on the Cash Centre and its procedures.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A good level of numeracy and accuracy is essential
- You will need to be confident following specific procedures and instructions.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Previous cash handling experience desired
Should you be interested, we would like to hear from you so please click “Apply” and complete the online application form.