Operations Support Consultant
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? Does Foreign Exchange interest you? Do you enjoy helping customers? Then this could be the career for you!
Eurochange Ltd is one of the leading foreign currency exchange specialists on the high street with a large and expanding network of bureaux de change located throughout the UK. We believe in operating in a team-orientated environment, which is focused on maximising sales, whilst providing our customers with expert advice on all of their foreign currency needs. We pride ourselves on being the Foreign Exchange Experts.
As a leading provider of Foreign Exchange services for nearly 40 years, we are now looking for a full time Operations Consultant to join our busy team based in Stevenage.
The role will consist of, but not limited to:
- Providing telephone support and advice to our frontline retail staff, corporate and private clients
- Carrying out compliance related transactions and analysis
- Carrying out administrative tasks on a daily basis
The ideal Operations Consultant candidate:
- Has prior customer service experience within a banking/finance/retail environment whilst dealing with high volumes of customer queries
- Ability to provide excellent customer service over the telephone, answering a wide spectrum of queries within given policies and procedures
- Ability to be flexible with work hours, including working shifts, weekends and bank holidays
- Flexibility to perform different tasks based on day-to-day business needs
- Ability to manage project works and to meet deadlines
- Ability to understand and adhere to company standards
- Analytical skills preferred
- Organised and detail oriented
- Microsoft Word and Excel
If you have the relevant knowledge and experience we would love to hear from you!
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Contributory Pension
- Life and Accident Cover
- On-line discount scheme from selected retailers
- Preferential currency exchange rates
- Comprehensive and on-going training
- Excellent career progression opportunities