Branch Support Consultant
Established in 1975, eurochange are the foreign exchange experts, with over 40 years’ experience.
Over the years we've widened our services to include travel currency, international payments and remittance services to retail and business customers, both online (whether that’s desktop, tablet or mobile) and in branch. And we’ve done so by selecting products and services based on value, security and reliability, to make sure we’re always providing the very best for our customers.
It’s not just foreign exchange products we offer either - we now sell gold in all of our branches, and buy gold items in over 35 branches, as well as providing a fee-free mortgage advice service via our sister company NM Money.
The Branch Support Consultant role will consist of, but not be limited to:
- Providing telephone support and advice to our frontline retail staff, corporate and private clients
- Ensure the phone is answered in a courteous manor and every effort is made to resolve the branch’s issue over the phone. Ensure that the phones are answered within agreed SLAs
- Ensure that all recording is completed promptly and all information is accurate.
- Ensure that all tasks are completed within set SLAs.
- Ensure that all commination to branch is clear and understood.
- Follow all Health and Safety, Security, Data Protection and Anti Money Laundering policies.
The ideal Branch Support Consultant:
- Has prior customer service experience within a banking/finance/retail environment whilst dealing with high volumes of customer queries.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service over the telephone, answering a wide spectrum of queries within given policies and procedures
- Ability to be flexible with work hours, including working shifts, weekends and bank holidays
- Flexibility to perform different tasks based on day-to-day business needs
- Ability to manage project works and to meet deadlines
- Ability to understand and adhere to company standards
- Analytical skills preferred
- Organised and detail oriented
- Microsoft Word and Excel
If you have the relevant knowledge and experience we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.