Digital Marketing Assistant
An opportunity to be part of a fast growing highly successful group that was recently featured in the Sunday Time Fast Track 100 of leading UK Companies. The Group manages over 20m customer transactions a month and is investing £m in developing its digital capability to drive future growth and industry leading customer experience. The Group operates in Consumer Financial Services.
We are seeking ambitious, commercial, talented individuals who can make a difference in our digital development and be part of a small friendly team. There are terrific opportunities for growth and personal development as part of this highly successful organisation.
The role is based in our Stevenage office, with travel to our Milton Keynes office from time to time.
The Digital Marketing Assistant will work under the direction of the Digital Marketing Managers to help the business achieve their digital marketing goals, objectives and targets. Key tasks will involve maintaining a social media calendar and regular posts across all social platforms, website updates, research tasks, and management of company presence online e.g. on map listings, third party websites etc.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Working under the direction of the Digital Marketing Managers to help the business achieve their digital marketing goals, objectives and targets
- Compile and maintain a social media calendar, creating and managing posts for the company’s social media channels
- Manage the company presence and listings on third party websites
- Updating website content - uploading articles, adding new pages and content using the CMS
- Competitor analysis including content and social strategy
- Keyword research and content creation
- Analyse market research to look for patterns and trends in the industry
- Create and compile performance reports for the department
- Create and manage digital documents for various purposes
- Assist with other marketing duties, projects and admin tasks as required
- An enthusiastic and hardworking individual
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of managing social media channels
- Basic Photoshop skills and experience of creating artwork and graphics
- Understanding of online/digital marketing techniques
- Experience of using Google Analytics, interpreting data and reporting
- Experience of using a CMS is desirable
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good level of IT skills with Microsoft Excel experience desirable
- Keen to work as a part of a small team that has a lot of opportunity for growth