Regional Business Development Manager
Overview of Responsibilities
To identify, develop, promote and manage new and existing business, through extensive client contact using appropriate business development techniques.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The following is a list of the general areas, which will actively concern the Regional Business Development Manager. The list is not exhaustive and may be enhanced or supplemented at the discretion of the Head of International Payments.
- Develop new business for International Payments, Business Travel currency, Affiliates, and any other eurochange products and services.
- To develop strong relationships with branch staff to improve the knowledge of our products and services.
- To develop branch staff to source new business opportunities through their daily duties.
- Source and attend events where there are opportunities to promote the eurochange brand in regional and local events, such as but not limited to; Networking Events, Promotional Events, Chamber of Commerce and other membership organisations, Trade Shows and Public Show, etc.
- Maintain excellent relationships with existing business and private clients
- Provide a high quality, professional and efficient customer service and sales support at all times.
- Create/ update the client database in order to track new and existing business and to produce regular activity and progress reports for direct reports as and when required.
- Making and keeping appointments with new and existing clients, with the ability to be flexible to meet client needs.
- Assist in the in the formulation and development of proposals, drafting contracts and closing deals.
- To help in the development and implementation of the Sales/Marketing strategy and contribute to ideas for promoting and marketing the Company and its services.
- Regularly monitor the competitive environment of FX (including competitor analysis and customer trends) and be aware of other environmental factors that may affect the business.
- Ensure that identified KPI’s are achieved within agreed timescales.
- Ensure that any customer/ client requests, queries or complaints are dealt with as soon as possible and if necessary inform direct reports and other senior managers as appropriate.
- To liaise with other functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of the business and to ensure they are fully informed of business development objectives and purposes, which may impact on them.