Eurochange Ltd is a customer-driven Company, where our success is dependent upon great people, great brand, great service and great products. To ensure our continued success, we require well-trained and motivated colleagues that can provide the best possible customer service, which in turn can be converted into increased sales and profitability.
Key Business Aim
The overall aim of the Company is to deliver sustained annual profitable growth as eurochange, NM Money or associated companies within the NM Group. Therefore each department and every employee must make a positive contribution to our success and to make a profitable contribution to the Company.
Overview of Responsibilities
The Area Manager is responsible for the overall management of a designated area of branches through a team of Sales Advisors and Senior Sales Advisors. Responsibilities include : (a) continually working to improve branch profitability (b) ensuring that Company policies and best practice are improved and adhered to at all times. (c) ensuring that all colleagues receive appropriate training and development and are motivated and competent to do the job.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To be responsible for the delivery of sales and profit targets for all branches within your remit.
- Utilise the Sales Framework to drive sales and KPIs with effective coaching and targets for each Sales Advisor.
- Implement the Company’s advertising and promotional strategy to optimise and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- To ensure that all Company procedures, processes and systems are followed and adhered to.
- To endeavour to meet and exceed the KPI performance targets set for yourself and for each branch, as directed by the Company.
- Ensure that sales are maximised whilst minimising costs affecting the profitable performance of each branch.
- Create links with business communities in which we operate.
- To ensure that all branches are open and trade for the advertised hours.
- To visit and monitor every branch within your remit at least once per fortnight with additional emphasis placed on the highest volume and new branches in the area.
- To ensure that rotas are in accordance with budgeted hours with appropriate staff cover.
- To ensure consistency in daily operating procedures to improve performance and increase efficiency.
- To ensure that clock cards, holiday/day off requests etc. are managed in accordance with Company requirements and pay periods/ holiday year.
- To provide the Divisional Manager with feedback on trading and pricing in each location.
- For new branch openings ensure the appropriate co-ordination and allocation of equipment and resources is made, so that the branch is fully operational by the target opening date.
- To liaise with other departments to assist in the general running of the branches and build good relationships with key personnel.
- Undertake occasional branch visits outside your area in order to remain aware of key issues, enhance your knowledge and help build relationships with your colleagues.
- To complete Sales Assessments of Senior Sales Advisors and Sales Advisors to ensure that they are performing according to Company standards and expectations.
- To assist Senior Sales Advisors and Sales Advisors to achieve any incentive targets given by the Company.
- To ensure effective induction, training, assessment, sign off and reviews for all new colleague