IT Support Manager
Overview of Responsibilities
- To maintain and update internal / external Company IT networks and systems.
- To manage company software and hardware inventories.
- To Provide support to users of company systems and devices.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The following is a list of the general areas, which will actively concern the IT Support Manager. The list is not exhaustive and may be enhanced or supplemented at the discretion of the IT Network Manager.
- To manage, maintain and monitor the Company Data Network and associated systems to ensure its smooth running and high availability of systems and data.
- To maintain and monitor the Company‘s servers and workstations to the required service pack level and to patch any software as and when required.
- To quickly identify any faults that occur on the network or systems to then work at resolving them either internally or together with our service partners.
- Manage the IT HelpDesk providing second and third line support to Company IT systems and users.
- Provide a basic IT training function for Company staff as and when required.
- To assist in the evaluation, design, documentation and implementation of new network systems and communication technologies.
- To assist the IT Department in the installation of hardware and software as directed.
- Assist in the update and maintenance of Company IT policies and procedures to meet current legislative and Company requirements.
- To work closely with the IT Team to ensure that the IT Department provides an effective service to meet the needs of the Company.
- To undertake any reasonable request within the IT Department as a whole.
- To perform other duties and/or undertake projects that may be reasonable requested.
- To work hours required in order to fulfil your duties, therefore reasonable flexibility will be required due to your role, responsibilities and demands of the business.