Customer Support Manager
eurochange Ltd is a customer driven Company, where our success is dependent upon great people, great brand, great service and great products. To ensure our continued success, we require well-trained and motivated staff that can provide the best possible customer service, which in turn can be converted into increased sales and profitability.
Key business aim
The overall aim of the Company is to deliver sustained annual profitable growth. Therefore each department and every employee must make a positive contribution to our success and to make a profitable contribution to the Company.
Overview of Responsibilities
The Customer Support Manager is responsible for the direction of all day-to-day activities associated with the support of; eurochange direct customers, branch customers and M&S business (and any other applicable TP clients). This will include responsibility for ensuring the smooth running of the Customer Support function.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure a positive working atmosphere working within the team
- To manage a call centre team of Customer Support Consultants.
- To train / coach the Customer Support Consultants to a high level.
- Responding to customer enquiries / complaints.
- To ensure the team respond to all customer enquiries / complaints.
- To ensure that all communication both internal and external is of a high quality.
- To ensure that all complaints are thoroughly investigated.
- To ensure that all customer interactions are handled positively and to a high level.
- To create schedule ensuring maximum efficiency adjusting to the workload.
- In conjunction with the Customer Experience Manager ensure that procedures are updated, up-to-date and fit for purpose
- In conjunction with the Customer Experience Manager create and execute a strategy for the Customer Support Department
- In conjunction with the Customer Experience Manager suggest solutions for common themes
- To ensure that all SLAs are achieved within the Customer Support Team
- All aspects of the Customer Support Consultants role.
- Complete reports as and when required
- Any other duties that may be required
- Be extremely customer focused
- Calm under pressure
- Highly adaptable to change at short notice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to communicate to all levels of the organisation
- Proactive and highly organised
- Have had 2 years dealing with customers at a management/supervisory level
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Hands on Manager